Foraging and Games Workshop
This nature-based adult training is for teachers and teaching assistants of reception through to KS4 as well as Forest School Practitioners and others working with young people of all ages.
This training will equip practitioners to safely inspire young people to build their own knowledge of plants, to work through the risks and benefits of foraging and to create a policy appropriate to your setting.
This training will help you:
- Link plant-based activities to the curriculum
- Introduce you to effective plant-based games and activities
- Craft from plant materials
- Introduce and produce a seasonal wild medicine
- Create an appropriate risk assessment for foraging activities.
Location: Ringmer Academy Eco- Classroom, East Sussex
Time: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Click here for more infomation.
Book your Forest School Training course for this Autumn! We are taking bookings for our Level 3 course commencing in November 2020! https://t.co/Xp9aUMfssp@FSAForestSchool #ForestSchoolTraining #ForestSchool #OutdoorLearning pic.twitter.com/3EqZdLEa2p— Circle of Life CIC (@outdoorteacher) June 8, 2020