Some links you may find useful etc...
- The Woodland Trust - Find the best woodland walks in your local area and loads of ideas for cheap days out with the kids!
- Art of Mentoring - A network of nature connectors who hold an annual week long training course to revitalise ourselves and expose more people to this timeless approach to connecting people to nature, self and community.
- Council for Learning Outside the Classroom - The national charity which campaigns to ensure that every young person experiences the world beyond the classroom, an essential part of learning and personal development, whatever their age, ability or circumstances. Free online guidance and support.
- Forest Education Initiative - Information on changes to the Forest Education Network. Aims to increase the understanding and appreciation, particularly among young people, of the environmental, social and economic potential of trees, woodlands and forests.
- Ghost River Rediscovery - A non-profit organisation, offering outdoor and cultural education programs based on Aboriginal traditions and values.
- Hartwell Centre for Shamanic & Ceremonial Ways - Helps participants to heal, regain their balance and find a true purpose that puts them in harmony with all our relations.
- John Muir Trust Award - An environmental award scheme focused on wild places.
- Learning Through Landscapes - Creates stimulating outdoor learning and play experiences for children and young people.
- National Trust - Protecting historic houses, gardens, forests, woods, nature reserves and more.
- Natural Pathways - We provide a broad range of Survival Bushcraft and Nature Awareness Courses conducted in the depths of Kentish woodland.
- So Sussex - Runs outdoor activities and events throughout Sussex. Working with a range of talented people to deliver amazing experiences for everyone.
- South Downs National Park Authority - Looking after an area of bio diverse landscape, bustling towns and villages, outdoor activities for visitors and home to over 110,000 people .
- Star Communities - We promote mind body spirit events about wellbeing, health, the environment and alternative therapies.
- Sustainability and Environmental Education - A registered charity that identifies, promotes, enables and supports environmental education and education for sustainable development in the UK.
- The RSPB - The UK charity working to secure a healthy environment for birds and all wildlife, helping to create a better world for everyone.
- The Wilderness Foundation - Our vision is to preserve the world’s last remaining wild places by highlighting their positive impact on the health of the individual, society and the planet.
- True North Outdoor - A company dedicated to adventure and providing first class outdoor equipment for the canoeist, fellsman and wilderness adventurer.
- Wild About Plants - Plantlife's exciting project celebrating the world of wild plants across England.
Organisations we like and support
- Love Outdoor Play - A campaign calling upon everybody to do something towards making sure more children can play outside more often.
- Natural Connections - The Natural Connections Demonstration Project funded by DEFRA, Natural England and English Heritage, and contracted to Plymouth University, is one of the largest outdoor learning projects in the UK.